Friday, October 11, 2013

It Won't Last Long

I have spent a great deal of time outdoors this week.  Sometimes the spirit and the body crave nature, the soul needs to be fed.
Fall colors make me happy, I was born in the spring.......I use to think I should love spring colors and I do.......but there is something about the reds and golds of autumn that lifts my spirit.

I think Mother Nature creates so much beauty in the fall, urging humans to get outside, enjoy it, thrive........she is trying to warn us, winter will soon be here, barren and cold......enjoy the warm days, cool nights, the color......it won't last long.....nothing does.

Get out this weekend, find a pumpkin, pick some apples, go to a fair, a festival, a local market........breathe some fresh air, feel the warmth of the sun on your skin, drink coffee in the chill of the morning, walk barefoot one more time.....it won't last long.....nothing does.

1 comment:

  1. The colors of spring are vibrant and exciting. Autumn colors are more muted. Life follows nature.

    ReplyDelete