Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Recurring Dream

This is the second blog that I have written tonight, the first would not post.......maybe the blog world did not like its content......so here is the second one, totally different subject.....lets see where this one goes.

I have had a recurring dream about my parents the past few weeks, it is a great dream but rather unsettling.  In the dream, they have just bought this big old rambling ranch house.  It sits in the middle of beautiful acreage, with a creek that flows  near the house.  They show me their new house, room by room......we go outside and admire the serenity of the creek, the lushness of the surroundings.
I see another house by the creek, it is a small cottage and they are beside themselves with joy when I ask about it.  They tell me it is mine, all I have to do is move in.......and then I wake up.

I have had recurring dreams throughout my life, but they usually take place when I am very stressed.
These days, other than health issues, my stress levels are not very high.  So, if any of you can interpret dreams, fill me in.  About to drink my blueberry tea and call it a day.
Good night, Sweet dreams

2 comments:

  1. I just read Rick's post and I think the answer to your dream analysis is there...something about decluttering and cleaning out the cottage? Hmmmm......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've dreamed several times lately about my grandparents. In the dream I'm living with them, and we're in a huge house, lots bigger than theirs was, with lots of windows and sunshine. We're all just doing ordinary things, coming and going, and nothing seems unusual about it. It's not until I wake up that I realize how long they've been gone, but for some reason it doesn't bum me out. It just feels good to have spent some time with them, even if it's imaginary.

    ReplyDelete