Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Hump Day

Yesterday it was 78 degrees here with blue skies and sunshine......today it was in the 40's, cloudy, windy and cold......the s word is being discussed by the weather guys for Sunday and Monday.  Just flurries, but for Alabama in November......it is a big deal. We skipped most of fall and dove head first into winter.

I am getting excited about Thanksgiving.......just like last year, I am cooking lunch for friends who have no place to go, for family members who want to come.  We had such a good time last year, even though the serum sickness hit and my niece Jayna had to come and help me cook.  Hopefully that part will not recur......keeping my fingers crossed.

We have a really good gig this weekend, The Shoals Songwriter's Showcase on Sunday night and yes, it is in Muscle Shoals.  We have been practicing like crazy.

I don't teach on Wednesdays.  It's my day to let my body rest, play catch up on house duties and just hang.  It is the perfect hump day.  Where did this week go?  I hope your hump day was as good as mine.  Enjoy your Thursday......remember to do something kind for yourself and someone else.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

1 comment:

  1. I hope you won't get too much snow flurries. That can wait for later.
    Hope you're feeling rejuvenated today.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete