Saturday, November 15, 2014

Humor

Humor.....some days it is the only thing that gets you through with a chronic illness.  The serum sickness hit out of the blue this morning on the way to the grocery store.  As sick as I was, I couldn't help but laugh.......how many people do you know who carry a barf bag in their purse, yoga bag, car or husband's lap top case?

I am better tonight, but serum sickness is so sneaky, hits out of the blue, when you least expect it.
We have a wonderful gig tomorrow night.  We will be playing the Shoals Songwriter's in the Round, at Muscle Shoals.  This is our first gig in the Shoals area, the musical history of the Shoals is so rich.....it's like playing Carnegie Hall!

Hope your Saturday has been a good one.....may your Sunday bring peace, no worries, and great joy.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

3 comments:

  1. If it weren't for humor, I would have been committed to the looney bin a long time ago!! Hope you're feeling better and enjoy the gig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the serum sickness stays away for a good long time and that you will have fun with your gig :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your show was fun and that sneaky sickness stays hidden! I think humor is the best medicine and there are days when I should be healthy as a horse and live to 100 on some of the silly things that life hands out!

    ReplyDelete