Friday, May 7, 2010

Observation

Interesting day, Long Book signing event with Rick at the Mall. I had forgotten how fun and rewarding it is to people watch. Met some interesting folks, some resurfaced from out of the past, and some strangers. I had a "make-over", had not done that in years and that brought back lots of old memories. For five years, I was one of those makeup artists who travel many cities and several states, doing make-overs for the largest cosmetic company in the world. It was fun, lots of hard work, but never dull. Today I sat in the chair and let someone work their magic on me. It was
nice to be on the other side, letting someone do something for me. I could get use to it. Small changes are surely beginning to take place in my world.
Transformation.........it's not so bad.

1 comment: