Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Tuesday Thoughts

Rain fell all around us tonight, we could hear thunder and at times I swear you could smell the rain.
But no drops fell on our neck of the woods.  Maybe tomorrow.  The heat goes on.

I am taking another online class.  This one is yoga based, but geared toward pain, fatigue, depression.
It seems almost everyone I meet is dealing with pain or fatigue and many are depressed.  So far I am loving this class and the instructor.

Hump day is tomorrow, something about Wednesdays that makes everyone breathe a sigh of relief.
Be kind and take a few moments to remember 9/11, not that anyone could ever forget.
 Posting this picture of raindrops on cedar branches, for me it is so soothing to see those drops.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got some rain. It is invigorating. Good on you for taking yet another class. It's wonderful you do so much to help others to cope. Remembering 9/11 today, who could ever forget.

    ReplyDelete