Friday, September 13, 2019

Brunch

Full moon this Friday the 13th, I was so excited but we have cloudy skies tonight.  Just hope the clouds bring rain and cooler temps.  It was 100 degrees today.  I hope fall remembers to come to Alabama.

We visited Jordan's school today.  It was Grandparents Appreciation Day.  His Papa had to work, but his Nana made it and we got invited as sorta grandparents.  Jordan called early this morning to make sure we remembered the invite and he made sure to tell us it was going to be a brunch.  This was a 5th grade and 6th grade event.  The lunch room was filled to overflowing with proud grandparents.
Rick took tons of photos.  I think it is safe to say, the brunch was a success.  There was a lot of love and many smiles in that school this morning.

I hope your Saturday is a good one.  Be kind.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I do love Grandparents Day at school. The kids are always so proud to show off their schools with the people they love. I've gone to only a few as most of my grands live far away. Glad Jordan invited you !

    ReplyDelete