Sunday, October 18, 2015

Nasty Bug

Shortly after we went to bed last night, a nasty stomach virus decided to move into my tummy.
What can I say, it was a most unpleasant night.  I lost today.  No sleep, and with the upheaval that took place in my tummy, today was a couch day.  Water, dry toast and chicken soup gave me sustenance, but my energy has abandoned me.

Plans change quickly, we had planned on making Sunday drive north towards Tennessee to see the fall colors.  Maybe next Sunday.

Wishing you all a healthy week.  I pray the bug that got me will never bite anyone else.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

3 comments:

  1. Jilda, I really do hope you feel better soon... it is terrible when we lose energy... I am sure you will get to see the Fall colors soon... until then get as much rest as possible xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the change of plan but the new plan is to get plenty of rest and get better. Speedy recovery.

    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete