Friday, October 9, 2015

Busy Friday

Friday night, the weather guys say rain and cooler temps on the way.  That would be nice.
Several projects for this weekend, wash yoga mats for work, wash yoga blankets for work, complete my on line class and take final, clean out my closet, clean pantry.  Yoga mats are clean, pantry is clean.  Tomorrow will be another busy day.

I will be glad to take my final.  It has been a good class, but a tough one.  The best thing about it, I have been able to use the information I have learned.  That is not always the case with a college class.

Have a wonderful fall weekend.  Spend some time outdoors, enjoy the beauty that only fall can bring.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jilda, it's been a while since I visited your blog. I'm still busy trying to get Fall work done before the cold weather hits.

    It's nice having everything clean for a fresh new start.
    Glad your final class is done.

    Have a great weekend. It's Thanksgiving long weekend for us.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete