Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Let Go

I taught a class today on letting go.  I have begun three different posts tonight, and each of them have disappeared, lost forever in techno land.  The lessons that I taught today are laughing at me tonight, or at least I think they are.  Why else would each post just disappear?  I am letting go of thoughts and words tonight on this computer.

Each time I started a new post, I thought wow this is better than the other one...and then it would disappear. Tonight I remembered to let go and breathe.  So forget those flowery words that came before. Now it is just honest fatigue pecking on this keyboard. There is nothing left, I have let it all go.

Tomorrow is Wednesday, no classes to be taught, but a column to be written and the afternoon spent with Jordan.  It should be an interesting day, well at least fun.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams


No comments:

Post a Comment