Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Friendships

I spent the morning with a good friend.  I had not seen her in awhile, but that was ok.  Our friendship is one of those that it doesn't matter how long it has been since we spent time with each other, we pick up
right where we left off the last time we were together.

We had a great time.  We laughed, shed a few tears and hugs.  I left thinking about how strange life is, 
we get busy, life happens, yet our friendship continues.  Happily I have several friendships like that, we go months, maybe years, yet when we see each other, it is as though we saw each other yesterday.

Those friends know, that even though we might not see each often, if there is a need, we are there for each other.  There are histories and connections, love and respect, that is why those friendships continue through time.

I did nothing that was penciled in on my day planner today, but that is ok.  I will play catch up tomorrow.

Goodnight Sweet dreams

2 comments:

  1. I kind of love those days where you have plans and life takes over with something better :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice way to spend your day. Friends are precious. It's good to keep friendships alive.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete