Saturday, December 27, 2014

Saturday Night

It seems that the monsoons have hit again this weekend........for the past few weekends we have had downpours, three to four inches of rain.....but it sounds so nice on the tin roof.
Our friend Fred came for dinner tonight, he is our friend, my work mate, and our sound guy ........our lives are better for knowing Fred, actually anyone who has ever met him has benefited in some way.
I knew the first time I ever met him at work, that we would be great friends and now, well Fred is really family.  A fun dinner, lots of lively conversation......my favorite way to spend time.

It is hard to believe this year is almost over.  We have had a great year for our music, really good gigs, sold some cds, met other good singer/songwriters.  We have done some much needed projects around the house.  Taz came to live with us.  The downside has been how much time the bouts of meningitis robbed me of time and we haven't traveled much......there is always next year.

Next weekend I will do my annual vision board, more about that later.
Long day and the sound of the raindrops on the tin........it's like a lullaby.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment