Thursday, December 18, 2014

A Little Bout

A little bout of meningitis today, Rick had to pick me up at work, could not teach my classes........I am a little bummed tonight and very wiped out from the fever.  It will be better tomorrow.
Cold and damp the past couple of days, this feels like Christmas.

My friends Linda and Teri from work, both gave me angel ornaments today....they are so beautiful. I am a lucky woman. Teri made me an ice pack for the back of my head and neck from a condiment bag in the kitchen......that is a true friend.  Then she sat with me until Rick came to retrieve me......and then laughed when I stood up and we realized the bag had leaked and my hair was dripping wet. I was a mess!

The weekend before Christmas......time has moved so fast the past few weeks.......and I am getting more and more behind.  But the good news, we have a new hot water heater, no more cold showers.
My warm and cozy bed calls to me.
Goodnight Sweet dreams


2 comments:

  1. It's good that you can laugh at your misery. I'm hoping for good Christmas without feeling sick for you.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...please take care and I hope you're feeling better today. There's so much flu and illness going around that schools here are closing. Sending a big hug to you!

    ReplyDelete