Wednesday, December 31, 2014

#37

HAPPY NEW YEAR!  Yep, spent half the day at the infusion room getting the drip, hanging out with Louis and the rest of the gang.  Believe it or not, there was much laughter and hope in those green chairs today......and many hugs and wishes for the new year.

I slept most of the afternoon, hoping that I can stay awake for the ringing in of the New Year. Treatment number 37 today.

Tonight, my New Year's wishes for everyone........stay in the moment, live for today......there are no promises of tomorrow, not even for the next breath......all we have is this breath, all we have is right now.  May we all know love, may we all know joy, and may we all know peace.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.........2015......make it your best ever.

2 comments:

  1. That's a sweet photo of you and your friend Louis. I wish you both good health in 2015. Your post reminds me of the saying: " Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." I wish you many breath taking moments this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you as well. God bless!

    ReplyDelete