Thursday, August 15, 2013

Stolen Energy

I swear someone has stolen my energy today.  Have you ever just lost every ounce you ever had?  I think
my batteries died or something.  Wow.
Today felt like fall, it is starting to look like fall........our normal temp for today should be around 90 with high humidity......it was 80 with low humidity.  The light has started to change, and when you look at the trees, there is a golden tinge around the edges of the leaves.
The humming birds are still in a feeding  frenzy, I swear we have bought more sugar in the past two weeks than in the past two months.
Maybe my body is just as confused as Mother Nature right, where is the heat, and the air so heavy with moisture you feel as though you are swimming each time you take a walk?  I am grateful, just confused.

I hear my bed calling my name, and tonight.......I just can't refuse it.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams


No comments:

Post a Comment