Friday, December 2, 2011

A Little Drained

Somehow, my friends always know when I need them.  A couple of them called, a couple sent wonderful e-mails,  but it was a day when I needed the connection.  Not a bad day, but just a day when I needed to hear voices, get notes, and know that I was not forgotten.

Physically I feel better than I have felt in months, but emotionally a little drained.   The night sky was so breath taking as I drove home from work tonight.  The moon is not quite half full, the stars were beaming,
and the air is cold and crisp.   Driving home, everything seemed so clear against the sun set.......the bare trees, the colors blending from yellow and orange to deepest blue.

Forgive me for the short post,  I am very tired tonight, ready for a hot bath and cup of tea.
Good night, Sweet dreams.

8 comments:

  1. Have a good night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling a little less drained by the time you read this. It is wonderful when our friends just seem to know that we need them to reach out and touch us......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are getting your much needed sleep and the morning brings sunshine to your soul!
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sleep, sleep, sleep, and dream of beautiful stars in the night sky. I hope you feel refreshed in the morning.

    Love,
    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel emotionally whole again this morning :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Friends reaching out to you when you most could use it, you are blessed.

    ReplyDelete