Thursday, December 8, 2011

I Consider You Home

Ok, so here is the video that we did a couple of weeks ago.......it has been an eventful week!  The video was posted on You Tube last night.   Our Christmas song that we recorded for a compilation cd was released today, and tonight Rick and I were Grand Marshalls for my hometown Christmas Parade and we are playing Saturday night.  It has been a good day.

Hope ya'll enjoy the song!





<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qJIKgCENFJQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Jilda, thank you! I consider your video of that song a Christmas gift to me.

    What an eventful week you're having. I hope you'll savor every moment and hold the memories close. Blessings to you and Rick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just listened to it on Rick's blog. I love the song so much. It is very touching, and you two sing together wonderfully. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its been a very eventful time for you both. Loved listening you and Rick play and sing with the background photos and video.
    -Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! It's so lovely to hear you both!! Awwwwww thank you for sharing this here - you both look lovely and sound amazing and the lyrics are just so super sweet!! Awwwww lovely! Thank you! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I listened to it over at Rick's, so now I'm going to listen all over again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jilda, you and Rick are so very talented. You bring comfort and love to all those around you.
    Looking forward to hearing more...
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete