Sunday, October 17, 2010

Scattered

This has been a day for scattered thoughts. Do you ever have those days when your mind races, and you go from thought to thought in the blink of an eye? I think mine is maybe fatigue, the waxing of the full moon this week, or heaven forbid.........age! Actually I think it is a combination of fatigue and overload. I have multi-tasked most of the day, and yes I know better.

I know I am in trouble when I can't concentrate. Usually I am very focused, but not today.
A good night's sleep will help, so will some meditation and yoga. Maybe I should go out and howl at the moon........ I'll do that Friday night when the moon is full.

I have started this paragraph at least five times, and nothing that I wrote made sense.
There are five of us who are putting together a creative workshop, we met this afternoon to work out the workshop agenda, and my thoughts were so scattered, well never mind.
Then we had practice this evening, yep, thoughts are everywhere, like scraps of paper blowing in the wind!

I think it is time to let my brain and body get some rest.
Good night, Sweet dreams.

1 comment:

  1. A hot bubble bath. Or use that Calgon stuff. It makes the world go away, I hear.

    ReplyDelete