Thursday, October 7, 2010

Rose Tea Withdrawals

I am out of rose tea.......I know, most of you are thinking, big deal, so what. Rose tea is my comfort, it is my warm fuzzy, my nightly hug. So, for the past two nights I am jumping out of my skin because of the steroids and no rose tea. I ordered four boxes today.

I found a calming tea that had rose and chamomile flowers at the local Walmart , but it is just not the same.
The rose tea I drink is from Organic India. It is tulsi or holy basil tea with rose petals, and the taste is exquisite. And it is so soothing.........

I only slept a few hours last night, I woke up around 3:30 and I have been running around like a human tornado. It's not that I feel that great, just the high octane steroids. Thank goodness the dose drops off quite a bit tomorrow.

It will be a few days before my tea arrives, but I promised myself today, never again would I run out of rose tea! Old habits die hard. Is there a 12 step program for tea drinkers?

2 comments:

  1. If it is addictive, and it seems to be, there must be a 12 step.

    I like spiced orange spice tea. It's available in the local grocery 20 bags/$3.09.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could drink herbal teas but they make my fibromyalgia worse. I used to love Cammomile. I hope the steroids are helping you and I'm glad the bad effects will taper off.

    ReplyDelete