Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Tuesday Thoughts

This morning when I left for work it was around 60 degrees with rain.  Now it's 33 degrees with rain and a chance of sleet/snow later tonight.  This weather stuff is always a toss up isn't it?

I started training another one of our counselors to be a yoga teacher today.  She already teaches meditation classes so this is a perfect fit for her.  She has such a lovely spirit.

Not sure if I am coming down with something or I'm just tired tonight. One cup of hot tea down and I think I need another.  Bed is sounding really nice about now.

I hope your week is has started smoothly and maybe today you treated someone kind.  Tomorrow I hope there is joy and maybe a hug at some point in your day.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

2 comments:

  1. My week is pretty rubbish I'm afraid. Laid up with a hematoma on my leg so am on crutches. Best wishes to you though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy and hugs to you too! It's a wonderful Wednesday, over the hump of the week we go.

    ReplyDelete