Friday, December 13, 2019

Get It Done

The cards are all painted, the second batch gets mailed tomorrow.  A haircut today brightened my spirits and if all goes as planned the house will be decorated and so will the tree by Sunday.  And sometime next week I will finish the shopping and start the wrapping.  It seems time moves faster and I move slower these days.  But I get it done.

It has been cold and rainy today, yet there are strong storms predicted for Monday.  It's one of those seasons when the jet stream is fickle and we bounce from 70 degrees to 45 in just a few hours.  Throw in moisture from the Gulf of Mexico and we get storms.

This will be a busy week at work, but I am off Christmas week.  I am so excited.  In my fourteen years at the center I have never had Christmas week off.  Woo Hoo!

My cup of hot tea is ready, laugh out loud tomorrow, spread joy and kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment