Sunday, December 1, 2019

December 1

December 1...the last month of 2019

December 1...today was Rick's mom's birthday, the 6th is my mom's, his sister's is the 12th, our nephew Haven's is the 21, our niece Jayna's is the 23 and Haven's wife, Alesha's is the 27th...wow.

December 1.. Christmas greenery on the graves of Rick's parents and mine today

December 1...this is the whirlwind month

December 1... Christmas cookies, music, cards and trees, a few of my favorite things

December 1...the calendar is filling up fast

December 1...I've been at my job 14 years this month

December 1...shopping, wrapping, cooking

December 1... painting cards, my favorite Christmas tradition

December 1...what are your favorite memories of the holidays

December 1..Advent cabin door is open

December 1..I still believe in Santa and Christmas wishes

1 comment:

  1. I still believe too! The spirit of Christmas is alive and well at my house. As long as we believe Christmas will always be.
    It's the most wonderful time of the year!

    ReplyDelete