Sunday, December 8, 2019

Painted Sky

Clouds have rolled across the sky today and continued this evening.  Rain is on its way, it seems for the next few days and then a blast of colder air.  It's ok, it's December, I am ready for the cold.

One batch of cards ready to be mailed and then one more batch to paint.  I love painting them, but it is especially hard when I have to steal moments and don't have hours to paint.   I would love at some point to paint this photo I took of the December sky.  Maybe soon.

A busy week ahead, probably so for most everyone.  Be kind.  Spread joy and at least once a day, laugh out loud.

2 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful sky. We don't get much color this time of year and that makes it even more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very good website and your blog i very nice
    satta king
    play bazar

    ReplyDelete