Friday, July 12, 2019

Me Time

It has been awhile since I had a "me" day.   I gathered some flowers for bouquets this morning, walked the dogs, chatted with my sister and niece.  This afternoon I spent a couple of hours at the hair salon.  I can tell you this, I needed a "me" day.  For the first time in a few weeks, I actually feel rested and refreshed.   WooHoo!

I teach self-care daily, but it is difficult for me to practice.  I am doing much better than I have in the past.  Old habits die slow.

The rest of the weekend is agenda free.  I cannot remember the last time our calendars were empty.
The weather guys say tropical rains are headed our way for the next few days.  I hope with the rains the temps drop a few degrees.  But there have been times in the past the rains came and the heat never backed off.

I hope you all have the opportunity for "me" time this weekend.  It feels really good.
Be kind, be grateful, spread some joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment