Friday, July 5, 2019

Back to School

I am taking an online course through the University of Minnesota on Prevention of Chronic Pain :A Human Systems Approach.
Many times the lectures have been so far above my head but I have stayed the course.  I have learned so very much and am able to apply it to the classes that I teach at work.  Four more weeks and so far my lowest test score has been an 87.  Actually the class has helped me manage my own health issues better.

The philosophy of this class is an awareness that medicine only plays a very small roll in our health.
Self-care involving body, mind, spirit, nutrition, education and more plays a major roll in health.
The choices we make daily affect our health.

My brain is mush tonight.  I took two exams today, went to the acupuncturist and Costco.
That cup of hot tea is calling loud and clear.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams


No comments:

Post a Comment