Monday, July 8, 2019

Change the Energy

The heat just keeps on coming.  We have had triple digit heat indexes for about a week.  Even the nights are hot and humid...I am envious of those who live where the air is cooler.

My community class was so much fun tonight.  Everyone was in such a great mood.  Sometimes I go in and think I cannot teach one more class, but the group comes in and brings amazing energy .  Suddenly I find myself energized.   We humans are like that.  There can be a grumpy group and someone can change the whole dynamics with a smile and kind word.  The reverse can happen as well.  A negative angry person can cause a whole group to lose heart and see nothing good around them.

Be kind tomorrow.  Be the person that brings good energy into every room you walk in.  Brighten someone's day with a smile or kind word or hug.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment