Friday, July 19, 2019

Classes and Chickens

Busy Friday, lots of laundry,  my online class with test, and then the 4H rep came by to check on Jordan's chickens.  You could tell the rep was impressed with Jordan's knowledge and skill set with the chickens.  And he spoke several times about how healthy the chickens were.

Next  came the shots, so Jordan helped catch the chicks and then hold them while they received their routine vaccinations.  I laughed and told Jordan he is now a professional chicken farmer.

I have two weeks left on my class.  It is amazing how much I have learned and how much I already knew.  I was nervous about being too old for a college class so this has helped my self-esteem as well.
I am a much better teacher for taking this class.  The class?  Prevention of Chronic Pain: A Human Systems Approach.  It has not been easy and I admit I have shed some tears.

Tomorrow will be busy with errands and then a wedding to attend tomorrow afternoon.  More class hours and another test to do Sunday.

Here's to a weekend of joy and kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment