Friday, May 1, 2015

A Peaceful Day

For the first time in a couple of weeks, I feel better......between the deaths of my friends, a bronchial infection and the ever lingering aseptic meningitis symptoms it has been a struggle.   I am grateful for a good day.

We play a local festival tomorrow, the weather will be perfect, around 80 degrees and sunny.  I am sure many of our friends and family will be there, and once again I will get to load up on junk food.....well, one funnel cake at least.

I sat on our deck today with Taz.  I could feel the healing energy of the sun, the wind and all of mother nature......I thought of my friends Charlie and Mary, and knew that somewhere, they were happy, healthy and at peace......I felt their peace.

I hope your weekend brings you laughter, I hope you have the opportunity to spend time with family and friends......but most of all, I hope you feel peace in your heart.

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you feel better today. The sun in the daytime and the music at night should be very good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sun energy is definitely healing in nature. I am glad that you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sun is so healing and we don't always realize it but we sure can feel the heaviness of too long without sun.
    I'm glad you're feeling better today. Good luck with your gig.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete