Monday, May 25, 2015

Monday Night Thoughts

A day of rest for me today...much needed I have to admit.  But I sure did miss my students at work.
Sometimes no matter how hard we push, the body says no.  I am on the mend, the antibiotics are doing their job, I just have to help things along with a wee bit of rest now and then.

Rain moved in yesterday, thankfully no really severe weather here....but a chance of storms every day this week.  I wish we could share the rain with our friends in California.  We finally got some things planted in the garden, a late crop is better than none.

I hope your workweek goes smoothly, that the traffic gods smile down on you and please remember...a little kindness goes a very long way.

Goodnight, Sweet dreams

1 comment:

  1. It is good for you to take a rest once in a while. Tomorrow you will feel like a new person.

    ReplyDelete