Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Mother Nature's Humor

Last Wednesday we had snow, tonight we are waiting for an ice storm......Mother Nature has a sense of humor.  I loved the snow, but the ice makes me nervous.......you know trees down, power lines down, roads in a mess.

But today......it was almost 80 degrees, wow.Weather can take you on a roller coaster ride of epic proportions.

I was off today and it has been a very good day......good energy levels, I am thankful.

I hope that your hump day has been a good one, and if you like most of the country it seems will be dealing with some sort of winter storm in the next 24 hours, be safe, be warm and cozy.
Just remember, spring will come. 

2 comments:

  1. I heard on the news this morning that this is the last big snowstorm of the year. I wonder if they are right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you are all safe and sound in and after the storm. Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete