Monday, March 30, 2015

Monday Night Thoughts

Schedules changed at work this week.......starting the week rather out of sorts, change is difficult even when it is a simple one.  Classes are later, so tonight my body is trying to figure out why my eating routine was not normal.

Beautiful waxing moon and a star filled sky.......full moon this week, a blood moon I believe.  Hopefully the rains will move out and we can enjoy the night sky.

I am a little tired, a little stressed......time for a cup of tea......
I have seen Easter candy everywhere I go the past few days........I'm sure before the week is up there will be jelly beans and a chocolate bunny in my clutches.

Goodnight, Sweet dreams


2 comments:

  1. Any change in routine is unsettling. My routine was also off today. I'm looking forward to a more relaxing day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's difficult to get into the groove again when things change. We are such creatures of habits.

    Hope your day is relaxing today.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete