Sunday, March 1, 2015

March 1

March 1.......rainy, but still some bits of snow around

March 1.......many birthdays this month of friends and family, mine as well

March 1.....spring, the season makes an appearance

March 1......time springs forward in a few days

March 1.....Alabama tornado season starts today

March 1......soon there will be daffodils and forsythia and tiny purple violets

March 1.....though I was born in the spring, it is not my favorite season

March 1.....beware the Ides of March

March 1......St. Patrick's Day, always corned beef, colcannon,   Irish soda bread and the wearing of the green

March 1.....tonight, three deer came to our bird feeders and ate dinner

March 1......sometime in the next few days a different type of treatment starts for me, prayers that I leave the meningitis behind

March 1.....the best thing about March, sandals and white jeans, fresh young peas, new potatoes and grilled salmon

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the new treatment Jilda... you will be in my thoughts and prayers xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am coming to your house for st Patrick's Day. My Irish offspring don't like corned beef of cooked cabbage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cored beef and cabbage and wearing green for St Patrick Day.

    Wishing you success with your new round of treatments.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete