Monday, September 1, 2014

September 1

September 1......again, another round of serum sickness, hit on my way to work today UGH!!!!

September 1.......hot and humid,  yet not enough rain, leaves dropping from the trees

September 1.......Labor Day, I had planned to work

September 1.....fall brings change

September 1......can't wait to smell burning leaves

September 1......sweaters, boots, all things snugly

September 1......crisp sweet apples......and cider

September 1......California grapes, sweet potatoes, hot savory soups

September 1......colors so rich and vibrant I want to paint every room in the house

September 1.....here in the South, well, the SEC.......football becomes king

September 1.....treatment week, so not looking forward to it, this will be number 33

September 1.....Taz needs a sweater, we have to shop

September 1.....fall is my favorite season, it gives me hope and energy

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you are feeling sick again Jilda :-( ... and having to have another treatment this week. I hope this one goes easier than usual....:/

    ReplyDelete