Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Energy Shift

Nothing like a new haircut to make a woman feel better......the only thing that can top it in my book,
a new pair of shoes.  Taz agrees.  There was an energy shift in my life today.  I felt it around noon.....
my body feels better, my spirit is lifted......I am grateful.

Maybe it was the haircut this morning or the fact that I am finally catching up on my class work......but it felt as though the universe itself got a tune-up.  I hope that everyone felt the good energy.....may it spread to where ever you are tonight.

When I woke up this morning, I realized that Taz had brought me a gift and placed it  on our bed......one of my favorite Jack Rogers sandals.  She does seem to have a leather fetish.
She doesn't chew or destroy......she lays across the leather, makes cooing noises and licks it.
Though I only wear a  size 5 shoe, it is almost as big as she is.  Our bed is three feet off the floor......I can't imagine how she jumped that high, with the shoe......but she did.

I hope the transformation that I felt today will come your way soon.......maybe we are all ready for the change of the season.......
goodnight, sweet dreams

3 comments:

  1. I am happy there was a shift for you Jilda... I hope it lasts for good long while...

    Have a great evening :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "my body feels better, my spirit is lifted......I am grateful."
    There must be a shift here also Maybe it is autumn or the air, but somehow I feel lifted up, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing Taz doesn't like to chew. Chewed up Jack Rogers would not be a good thing!!

    ReplyDelete