Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Nesting Urge

So after I had my normal Wednesday's doctor appointment, Rick and I stopped by my favorite furniture store to look for a new sofa.
I found one that will look good in our great room, ( now to convince Rick).  With dogs in the house, it seems we go through sofas more than the average family......but with a 90 pound collie.....and before him, a 90 pound lab/chow and a 70 pound lab.......well, you get the picture.  It is time......for a new sofa.

Now, if the serum sickness will leave long enough for me to paint the walls......we will be nested nicely for winter.  Isn't it weird when you have the urge to nest?  I just want to paint and spruce everything at once.  I think it's a good sign, it has been quite some time since I had the urge to nest and spruce.  Our home has always been nice and comfy, now it's a little worn and shabby, a few new feathers will be just what it needs.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm always more energetic in fall...hopefully I can catch your nesting "bug"! That's one epidemic I can wish for...hope you're feeling good today!

    ReplyDelete