Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Twenty Years From Now

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines.  Catch the trade winds in your sails.  Explore.
Dream. Discover. "  - Mark Twain

My favorite Twain quote, I think this one is a truth we should all live by.
It's been a long, but good day.  We met our friends Kaye and Jamie at the Birmingham Art Museum, had a wonderful lunch and spent the afternoon surrounded by beauty and creativity.
Kaye and I enjoying lunch, yes, I know we look alike......we are best friends and distant cousins.

2 comments:

  1. The Mark Twain quote tells me that I need to read more of his books and autobiography.

    I am so excited to be following you; you are a precise writer--my favorite.

    ReplyDelete