Thursday, May 1, 2014

May 1

May 1......May day, don't forget to feed the faeries tonight

May 1.....blackberry winter ( the blackberries are blooming)  cool spring days

May 1.....April storms are gone

May 1......the most brilliant blue skies and beautiful flowers

May 1......Mother's Day this month

May 1.....the month Rick and I had our first date in 1968, the month we married 40 years ago

May 1.....treatment #29 this month

May 1.....time to plant our garden, get the porch, deck and patio ready for summer

May 1......the fifth month of 2014, the year is almost half gone

May 1......usually the last moderate temps we have until September, soon we become the hot country

May 1.......soon the blueberries will be ripe, I can't wait

1 comment:

  1. I love all your May Day sentiments! I can hardly believe it is May...and 29 treatments for you? You have done well with them. You have a couple of marriage years on MyHero and me! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete