Friday, November 4, 2011

Empty

Empty......sometimes the vessel is empty and no matter how hard we try to get one tiny droplet, there is nothing there.  It's time to step back, regroup, think and probably give it a rest.  Tonight, I tried to post three different
photographs.....no luck.  I sat here for half an hour starring at the screen, listening to Blackie Bear snore......the only thing that happened.....I got sleepy!

It has been a few weeks since I have rested......my body and my brain are talking to me tonight.....and luckily
this is a slow weekend, no gigs......some down time.  It's the perfect weekend to rest, the fall colors are just incredible now, the dogs and I can just roam around and be lazy tomorrow. If we are lucky Jordan will come over and  catch some falling leaves with us.  I have a couple of new books to read, I think a blanket and a sunny spot would be enticing.   A pot of white chili might be on the menu.

So there's my weekend in a nutshell......not the most exciting, but one that fills the need.  I wish you all the weekend you seek, the weekend you need.
Good night, Sweet dreams

8 comments:

  1. White chilli? Yum!!!! I'm excited because I love that stuff.
    You forgot to mention that Alabama will be playing the LSU Tigers in what will be one of the biggest games of the season so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A weekend of reading surrounded by loving pups and chili. Sounds about perfect to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a perfect weekend to me. Enjoy1

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pyjama weekends.Just not doing anything and being lazy.Wish there were more days like that:) Hope you rest well;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ours at the beach is laid back as well and that is the way I like it. Take the time girl to let your body rest and bounce back. I do hope it is a great weekend for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like the perfect weekend to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is white chilli???

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never heard of white chilli........

    Sometimes things do not want to go our way and all we can do is step back and have a break......and try again later.......

    ReplyDelete