Friday, November 4, 2011

Bits and Pieces

Late post, please forgive me! Rick and I went to hear some of our songwriter buddies perform tonight.
It is a real treat to hear our friends play their songs!  Creative energy is just amazing!

It has been a wonderful day,  our great nephew Jordan got to skip daycare and hang out with us......I made sure I had all his favorite foods and snacks.  It was his day, so whatever he wanted to do, we did.
This day care stuff is all new, it started a few weeks ago when his mom went to work.  He told me today that one of his friends spent the day at the wall yesterday........I asked why did he spend the day at the wall,
Jordan informed me the wall was time out......he also told me his teacher told his friend she would be having a long talk with his mom.  Jordan told me he did not want to ever go to the wall!   I told him I wouldn't want to go to the wall either.

I really appreciate all the kind comments you all have left the past few days.  I thank you from the bottom of my heart.  I also appreciate you all voting for Phil Campbell High School on the Glee Give A Note FB site.
We are now in first place, with just a few more days to go!  Keep up the good work, you will never know
what it means to that community!

I have to get up in a few hours, so I think I should maybe hit the bed now.
Good night, Sweet dreams.......

6 comments:

  1. My nephew went to kindergarten with my daughter. He had to stand in the corner almost every day. Well, I knew from babysitting him, he just couldn't sit still. School can be hard for some kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Days like you had are enough to keep you going when things get a little grey :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww sweet Jordan!!! What a cutie! Have a great Friday, Jilda! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. for a second there I thought you had a misprint and he actually went "to the mall" lol.... the wall doesn't sound like a good place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your weekend! That little Jordan is a lucky young man to have you and Rick to spoil him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes I think I might like to sit in front of the wall...too bad children don't recognize it as an escape...but then maybe some do...
    Enjoy your time with Jordan, he sounds like a sweetheart!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete