Saturday, September 25, 2010

Change in the Weather

For the past two days, the local weather guys are swearing a change is coming. It has been in the 90's for weeks, normal weather for this time of year is 80/55 with rain. It is hot and dry, and almost October. So, word on the weather, by Monday.....highs in the 70's lows in the 50's and I am saying bring it on!

Usually our fall is so beautiful, we have a lot of hardwoods and normally we are surrounded by reds and golds, but not now. The leaves are basically turning brown and blowing in the wind, along with the dust. Clouds floated across the moon tonight, and I could almost smell rain.

Keep your fingers crossed, I may have to do a rain dance! Will do what ever it takes, rain dancing is not beneath me! I just know, I am ready for a change in the weather, and I hope it is extreme.

1 comment:

  1. I told my friend Lenny while visiting yesterday that if it were dark we should do a candle and dance ritual in the parking lot naked. He agreed but somehow we got distracted when it got dark. SMILE

    ReplyDelete