Wednesday, February 12, 2020

New Class

I taught a class for a company this afternoon.  The manager felt that maybe offering the employees yoga once a week it would help with stress, morale and encourage a healthier lifestyle.  It was not a mandatory class, just a perk.  Only a few employees showed up, but they loved it.  I think next week's class will probably have more participants.  I love watching stress leave students faces and bodies.

More rain tonight but a cold front coming through for a couple of days and then it will warm up again.  Rick has bee school the next few days, so the dogs and I will have some "quality" time.
The new dog still has a long way to go...but he is getting there.

Stay warm, dry and be kind.  I hope tomorrow brings a hug from someone you love.

2 comments:

  1. We have a yoga class that is offered here in our community center but I've been leery of trying it out. Afraid that if I have to get down on the floor, I'd never get back up. But it does sound like a great way to remove stress. Luckily I don't have much of that these days like I did when I worked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the above commenter - no much stress after leaving the work force.
    In fact, in my experience, it's not the work that causes stress but the people you work for or with.

    ReplyDelete