Monday, February 10, 2020

50th

I canceled my community class tonight because of  the risk of flooding.  The rains have continued all day and it looks as though they will be with us for the next couple of days.

I taught the men's class at work this afternoon because the woman who took my place is on vacation.
It was fun, but she is doing a great job and they love her.  I am loving teaching the Pain Management classes on Thursdays.  I think it is a win-win situation.

I got a notification over the weekend that my 50th High School Reunion is coming up in April.
When I graduated in 1970 I could not even imagine fifty years into the future.  It seems like a million years ago, it seems like a few minutes ago.  Time is an interesting concept and I have often thought about how it would be if there were no clocks, calendars and we lived day to day.  I think we would lose a great deal of stress.

This week has gotten off to a good though rainy start.  Spread joy, be kind.
Goodnight,Sweet dreams

1 comment:

  1. Living one day at a time in the present moment is the best way to live. Congrats on the 50th reunion. Hope you get to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete