Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Right Choice

Somedays things start backwards and continue that way.  It is best to laugh and deal with each curve as you round it.  Today was one of those days.  My day planner had the day all lined up, but those plans were not meant for today.  At first I felt frustrated as I tried to regroup and then I realized I needed to just let it all go.

Guess what?  It turned out to be a good day.  I got a little rest, did a little much needed cleaning and got to hang with Jordan and had a great class at work. 

Next week will be my last full week at work.  After that I will only be working one day a week at the addiction center.  After 14 years, one day a week ...wow.  I am excited, scared, nervous and relieved.
I have questioned this decision many times in the past couple of weeks, but I believe I am making the right choice.  Time will tell.

Be kind tomorrow, give someone you love a hug.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

1 comment:

  1. I haven't ever regretted retiring, There is so much more to life than working.

    ReplyDelete