Wednesday, January 1, 2020

January 1

January 1....a new year, a new decade, a new month

January 1...I don't make resolutions, but I make my vision board

January 1...setting the wheels in motion for change

January 1...many birthdays this month, Rick's, my brother Ricky's and Jordan's and my grandmother, Mamie's

January 1...rains coming in, flood watch issued for this first few days

January 1...fingers crossed that snow might come this month

January 1...Christmas decorations are put away

January 1...my new year's wish?  for more creativity in my life than ever before

January 1...hope and kindness, what I wish for the world

January 1...I love the bare trees

January 1...our New Year's meal? black eye peas, ham, collard greens, cornbread and sweet potatoes
traditional soul foods for money and luck

January 1..Happy New Year!  spend more time with family and friends and those you love.

1 comment:

  1. We usually have pork and sauerkraut for New Year's Day but yesterday we had seafood. That was a first!

    ReplyDelete