Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Hump Day

Since I am home three extra days a week, I am in a cleaning out frenzy.  Today I hit our bedroom from corner to corner, organized my jewelry box and cleaned out magazines.

Tomorrow I will teach our Pain Management group and our First Responders group.  I am looking forward to teaching for a few hours.

This time of year Taz's skin gets dry and itchy, usually it takes a trip to the vet and a steroid shot.
I had bought a waterless dog shampoo based on essential oils and I tried it on her today.  She hasn't scratched at all. I knew the oils would be good for her skin but I am thrilled that it's helped her itchy dryness.  Hopefully we can avoid the shots.

Today was Jordan's birthday, he is twelve years old.  It's just hard to believe he is 12.  He asked me to make a meatloaf for his birthday supper so I did.  I talked with him a few minutes ago and he told me how good it was.  He loves comfort food.

Hot tea and a warm cozy bed are calling my name.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

1 comment:

  1. Some of my boys favorite birthday dinners were meatloaf too. I think they's rather have that than steak. I made it over the hump of the week and am sliding right into the weekend. Going shopping and glad to have a car running again Hope today is a good one for you too!

    ReplyDelete