Friday, November 22, 2019

TGIF

Rain and fog shrouded the narrow country roads on my way home tonight.   It was both beautiful and a little scary.  As the rain came down, autumn leaves swirled through the drops.  The drive was sorta like moving through a beautiful painting.

A long day with my classes, everyone is sneezing and coughing.  It seems this is that time of year when flu and colds are rampant.  I washed my hands countless times today. 

I know it's the weekend, but right now I can't think of anything more than a cup of hot tea and bed.
I am sure for so many this weekend before Thanksgiving will be a busy one.  Don't forget to be kind.

1 comment:

  1. Busy weekend for me for sure. Our family is getting together for Thanksgiving today. Hope you don't catch any of those bugs gong around. I do think hand washing helps.

    ReplyDelete