Saturday, October 21, 2017

Uneventful

Clouds moved in last night so no watching any showers, no shooting stars, nothing.  Maybe later in the week after the rains move through the next few days.

We did our Costco run and a few chores around the house.  Another day of semi-rest, rebuilding energy and getting ready for next week.  Tomorrow I help Jordan and his mom decorate a pumpkin for a school project.  It has been a very un-eventful Saturday.

Hot tea awaits and  my favorite Britt-coms.  May your Sunday be a peaceful.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

2 comments:

  1. I am sitting at my window with a nice up of hot tea right now enjoying the scenes of fall.The leaves are covering the ground and the street in front of the house. It is a look I like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been spending every available minutes cleaning out my very large daylily flowerbed and then it's back to the barn till dark. I make it home and make supper and I'm too tired to even watch the sky play and shooting stars. Not even enough time to even blog lately.

    HUgs, Julia

    ReplyDelete