Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Tuesday Thoughts

Jordan is still sick.  He spent most of the day with me before I left for work.  His grandfather, my brother Ricky picked him up after lunch.  He is showing some improvement but it has been a long couple of weeks.  It breaks my heart to see him dealing with lung/sinus issues.  Hopefully by Monday he will be back in school.  So glad fall break is this week.

My classes were packed again today.  I love teaching.  Teaching to a packed class is exhausting.
Watching everyone, making sure they are not doing anything that might hurt them, keeping all in alignment takes a great deal of energy and attention.  I have several students with physical issues so I have to be on my toes at all times, no matter how gentle the class.

Early morning class tomorrow, but it is hump day.  Plans are after class to do some major house cleaning.  How can two people trash a house like we do????

Hot tea awaits, so does my bed.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry about poor Jordan. I'm wondering if there are molds that are making him sick like that. It has been a hot and muggy season. I hope he gets well soon and that the weather is cooler.

    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete