Sunday, October 29, 2017

Sunday Thoughts

Another kid pic from last night.  I have not recovered, but the kids are already asking when are we gonna do this again.

This weekend the weather has been amazing, truly fall like for the first time in a couple of years.
Last night lows in the 30's, same again tonight.  It has been heavenly.  Wonderful how a change in the weather can make you feel so good.

Last couple of days of October coming up.  We bought Halloween candy today, though Jordan and Anthony are usually the only two kids that show up.  I'll take some candy to class tomorrow night and some to work with me on Tuesday.

Be sure and spread some kindness tomorrow, everyone needs and deserves some.

1 comment:

  1. The smiles says it all... Such a beautiful bunch of kids. They must have had a great time.
    Get some rest. I need rest too. Too many calves this October had drained me
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete