Sunday, August 16, 2015

Sunday Stumblings

The rains came a little after noon today, they have slowed but not stopped. At my last check, we had over 4 inches and it feels wonderful today.  It is nice to out of the  90s at for least for a day.

Recovering from an out of town gig is interesting.  Piles of laundry, fatigue, dehydration...playing outdoors in the heat, long hours, late night, show clothes, travel clothes.  But it is worth it.
I wish we could play every weekend or at least 2 or 3 per month.  I love it that much.

Ready for classes tomorrow, blankets washed, cds done.  I hope your weekend has been a good one.
Our school starts tomorrow and Jordan is ready.  May your Monday be peaceful and easy.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

2 comments:

  1. I am enjoying the rain right now. It is my favorite weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although it has rained often, the ground is dry and we need a good downpour to cool things down.
    It will be 91.4 °F. today. We are in a heat wave and not used to this kind of heat.

    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete